The center’s research mission is focused on technical aspects of cryptocurrencies and blockchains. We work on research topics that support the thriving ecosystem of projects.
1. Blockchain Transaction Monitoring
2. Blockchain-based Stainless Steel Tracking
3. Blcokchain-based Data Exchange Platform
4. Hana Bank Central Bank Digital Currency System
5. Development of Travel Rule Compliance System for VASP
6. 매출 다각화를 위한 멀티체인 입출금 시스템 연구
7. 실물자산 NFT 관련 블록체인/자동화 연구
Through a research project called BcMon, we monitor the transactions of bitcoin and Ethereum, a well-known public blockchain, for basic analysis and application analysis. We collect blockchain raw data, node data, network data, etc. from blockchain full nodes and store them in our own database for management. We use the collected source data for blockchain nodes and network performance analysis, smart contract vulnerability analysis, DDoS detection, blockchain forensics, etc.